Bend Oregon's Buyer's Agent/ Broker
Thom Gardner, ABR, Accredited Buyer's Agent / Broker / Bend Realtor
BEND HOME BUYERS ARE MY ONLY FOCUS!
READ TESTIMONIALS FROM RECENT BEND HOME BUYERS HERE
CLICK HERE FOR PROFESSIONAL MLS SEARCH ACCESS
RECENT UPDATES . . .
November 2013- OCTOBER statistics are up! Yes, I've been busy. Apologies it has taken so long! HERE
June 2013- A new blog posted on my home purchase decision in "THE HOLD YOUR NOSE AND BUY" Bend Real Estate Market HERE
May 2013- A new blog posted on how rising rates can kill your home purchase, as they did mine HERE
January 2013- New Blog - "Why use a Buyer's Agent?" (other than the fact that there is NO cost to the buyer!)
December 2012- Link to an article by Entrepreneur magazine on why Bend is Entrepreneur heaven for the next few years HERE
October 2012- Tax Assessor- Deschutes County sales prices up 34% between January and September, REAL property values up 14.2% in same period! How many cities can boast those numbers? Read my blog HERE.
IF THERE IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION HERE FOR YOUR TASTES, HEAD OVER TO MY "INFO-LIGHT" CONSUMER WEBSITE:
HONESTY, CREATIVITY, INTEGRITY, AND FULL DISCLOSURE- THAT'S MY BUSINESS
Is There A Better Business Model Than That?
I really am different. I work in a family brokerage, not a big outfit where morning meetings provide agents with sales pitches and positive stories to tell about the market. As a buyer's agent my job is to tell it like it REALLY is, not to paint a rosy picture so that you can line my pocket. My job is to get you the best information I can to enable you to make an informed decision, and unlike many other agents I will tell you the negatives about a home and not just the positives. I have been a Bend Real Estate Agent since 2007, a pure Buyers Agent since early 2009, and our family brokerage has been in Bend real estate since 1992. I am an Accredited Buyer's Agent with energy, extensive sales experience, and a Mensa IQ. I am always honest, always forthcoming, and occasionally lose a sale because I tell my clients when a deal is bad. If I do business with you this way, you will not only tell your friends, but you will consider me one of them. And they will tell theirs. If that sounds like a Realtor you can do business with, contact me and let me prove my worth to you.
BEND HOME BUYERS NEED A BEND REALTOR WHO:
- Is an ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- Is a BUYERS AGENT / BUYERS BROKER ONLY, and NOT chasing sellers and listings instead of focusing on the home buyer's needs.
- Requires no contract until an offer is made! I allow you to go to another Bend real estate agent if you are not happy, while some make you sign up front.
- Knows Bend Real Estate well, knows where the problem areas are, and will actually TELL you about them and risk losing a sale
- Understands that the Bend Real Estate market doesn’t always go up and doesn’t promise you’ll make a bundle
- Is not afraid to tell you what you may NOT want to hear about a Bend Home, OR the Bend Real Estate Market in general
- Is less concerned with a quick Bend Real Estate sale than with long term client relationships
- Practices Absolute Honesty If you are my client I owe you a fiduciary duty to bare all, good and bad, and as you hold the keys to the success of my business, I will. I will never tell you what you WANT to hear, but I will always tell you what you NEED to hear, what you SHOULD hear, and what I would want you to tell me if our roles were reversed.
- Keeps YOU in the Loop AND LISTENS!- Communication is key, and you can call me whenever it works for you, weekends too.
I TREAT YOU WELL SO THAT YOU WILL TREAT ME WELL. Is there a simpler or better business model than that?
Bend Home Professionals
I’m listed in Real-Estate-Agents.com.
Free Real Estate Sites - Affordable Real Estate Solution your complete online real estate resource.
Search Homes For Sale and Foreclosures
Bend Oregon Experienced Exclusive Buyer's Agent
Thom Gardner is licensed in the State of Oregon